Economy Food Law Lifestyle News Technology Travelling

Sunday 1 March 2009

Dear Digital Camera Buyers,



Digital cameras are so common nowadays you can even get it from Tesco or Sainsbury's whatever brand they are.

I don't have to explain what they do.

I don't know what is important for your in a digital camera, but these are certainly important to me!

1. Size of the camera - smaller better generally.
2. Screen at the back - yes I want it big, and certainly touch screen.

3. Brand - yes I want Sony but not Prawn.

4. I don't want the lens to come out like most of the cameras do.

5. Fast to switch on, some button push ones are evil.
6. Easy to zoom in and out.

So there is only few cameras that suit my needs.

Most of us don't really care about the pixels, or the battery life, or the capacity.

I will just talk about one camera today.

Sony T900 is the one I want.

Look at the touch screen, no buttons to fuss about. I know it's a big picture.





It even comes with pink colour for girls. Looks at the lens, not clumsy at all.



And the power switch as well as the zoom are sleek too.



Price is the only thing that is stopping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment