Economy Food Law Lifestyle News Technology Travelling

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Dear Belfast Dim Sum Cravers / Searchers,



Tell me, how many Chinese Restaurants in Belfast that you know offer Dim Sum?

I meant proper Dim Sum, not just a few 'Har Gaw' or 'Siew Mai'.

Most people will say, well there is only one.

Lee Garden.



Yes it has a reasonable menu.
Pretty cosy place with 2 floors.

Very crowded on Saturdays or Sundays.

The desserts are not very good choice.




But this one is less known, further away:

Water Margin Restaurant, Belfast.





I will tell you about it.

The presentation is good.
The variety is not bad.

Delicious.

The carrots are must try!
I will keep a secret here on what it is. But I can tell you they are not normal carrots in anyhow.




It looks like a church outside.






And as always, Chinese Food is cheap. Less than 10 pounds and you eat till you can't eat anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment